BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

TAG! You're It!

Life has been pretty uneventful, but thanks to my friend and fellow blogger Heather, I finally have something to blog about! Yay! The way this works is I'm gonna blog about the six things that make me happy! When I'm done, I'll pick six of you to tag and you can pass along the joy. Thanks for playing!

1) Alexis and Justin. I really can't say enough about my kids. They are so incredible. Every day they are learning and growing and becoming such fantastic little individuals. They make me laugh and cry and teach me so much. I can't imagine anything more wonderful than being a mommy. I love them so much and they most definitely make me extremely happy!

2) Scrapbooking. I don't have much time for it anymore, but I love taking pictures and making them more than just a memory...it's a piece of art!

3) Hot things on a cold day. When it's so cold that you can see your breath and you think you are freezing, there is nothing better than bundling up, cuddling with someone you love in front of a fire place, and drinking some hot chocolate. Mmmm...makes me smile just thinking about it!

4) The beach. There is no place I'd rather be than laying in the sand, listening to the sound of the waves and the seagulls.

5) The perfect pair of jeans. Even on those days when you're feeling a little "fat", the perfect pair of jeans can make you feel sexy, confident, and...you guessed it...HAPPY!

6) Naps in the middle of the day. I love sleep and since having kids I don't get nearly enough of it. I am so happy when both kids take their naps at the same time and I can lay down and get a nap of my own.

In closing, my perfectly happy day would be throwing on a pair of great jeans, heading to the beach with my family, enjoying a nap in the afternoon, and cuddling up with my hubby when the sun goes down and the breeze coming off the water is just plain chilly.

And now the six people I wanna hear from....

1) Christia
2) Matthew
3) Michael (Hey...you blog about your art enough, how about something else? :)
4) Sergio
5) Lila
6) Charlotte

0 comments: