BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The dreaded doctors office!

Well, just like every other time that I take my kids in for their well-child visits, they are once again sick. They both had their flu shots on Tuesday and after a 2 hour wait in the office surrounded by sick children, both of my babies woke up ill. The doctors and nurses are so wonderful, but the office staff is inept and rude. And because it is a clinic they are constantly overran with walkins. You would think that the appointments would take precedence, but they don't. It's still first come first serve, so appointments don't mean anything. They went to bed last night as happy, smiling, children and woke up this morning as coughing, sneezing, runny nosed, whiney, crying kids. I should be used to this because it happens every time, but I'm just getting annoyed. Not just by the sick kids, but by the long waits and not so friendly office staff. I love the doctors and the nurses and will surely miss them, but I think it is time for a change. Anthony & I will really have to start talking about it, but I think we will be changing the kids doctors in hopes of preserving my sanity.

0 comments: