BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Wow. I can't believe how much different today is from yesterday. Yesterday, everyone including the dog was sick. Today, everyone feels so much better. Bella has had no more accidents today and seems to be much more playful (a blessing and a curse) and the kids are full of energy with no more snotty noses! I even felt like actually cleaning today...something I haven't done in days. My house is no longer a disaster and I even managed to package up old toys and clothes to make room for new ones at Christmas. I almost feel like myself again and am so thankful for that. My mom comes home on Wednesday and I have to drive 3 hours to pick her up at the airport and I was not looking forward to the drive while being sick. In case your wondering why she isn't flying into our local airport, it's because it was so much cheaper to fly her into a bigger city than our local airport. I was able to talk my step mom and my sister-in-law into splitting the babysitting duty so it works out for both of them and they will be able to watch the kids at our house, so I won't have to drag them out with me either. I'm looking forward to the drive and some much needed piece and quiet! Things are just so much prettier today! Let's hope the trend continues!

0 comments: