BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Addicted

As if I didn't have enough things to keep me busy, I recently rediscovered Facebook. I've had an account on FB for ages, yet rarely used it. I did however spend hours and hours interacting with friends and family on MySpace, the more popular choice at the time, but the times...they are a changing and it appears that everyone has switched from one social networking site to the other. I, being a follower, not a leader, am following right along and I just can't get enough! I am really enjoying reconnecting with old friends and new friends. If you aren't yet one of my friends...send me a message. It appears I spend much more time there than texting, answering my phone, or managing my blog!

1 comments:

Heather said...

They don't call it Crackbook for nothing!