BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Weather and More

Our winters in California tend to be pretty mild and even what they call "storms" usually consist of a little bit of rain and that's about it. Nothing like the storms we experienced this past summer in Illinois. However, today we had a storm in which the thunder shook our house, scared the dog, and produced some very large hail. Justin was a little shakey throughout the whole ordeal, but my little thrill seeker Alexis came running to the windows screaming, "I love storms!" Here is a big of our big storm.


The weather has been keeping us inside more or less, but thankfully the kids (all three of them) have been playing nice...well most of the time.


And our new favorite past time...Rockband! I can't wait until the kids are actually old enough to play. The newest version has a no fail setting so they can play along with daddy without ending his game.

Finally...we booked a house at the beach for the end of February and I can't wait! My mom's friend is getting married on the beach and my brother will be here from Illinois, so I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend in the sand. The last time we went to the beach Justin was a mere 6 months old so this trip should be much more fun for him than last time. Three weeks seems like an eternity!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, the beach rental sounds like so much fun! And can I crosspost that picture of Bella on my blog?! I can't handle it, it makes me want a puppy sooooo bad! A BIG ONE!