BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another New Year's Vent... aka God help me!

Please give me patience to make it through the next week. Please help me to NOT pick up a cigarette no matter how bad it gets! (Yes, even after all this time I still want one when I'm stressed) I'm tired of putting on a happy face and pretending it is all okay. It IS NOT okay! I'm tired of being everyone's maid. I'm tired of taking care of everything and everyone. Isn't it enough that I take care of two kids, the dog, two cats, the laundry, the trash, and most of the house work? When there are 3 other adults in the house, I shouldn't have to clean up after all of them. Rinse your own dishes and put them in the sink. Don't leave them on the table. Close the bathroom door already. I have a one year old who loves to play in the toilet! Put the chain back on the door when you come in. It takes like two seconds and I don't want the kids to get out when no one is watching. Furthermore..I'm tired of drama. I can't handle anymore. I had enough drama growing up and enough drama when I was younger. I'm too damn old to deal with everyone's garbage every day and I don't want it around my kids. You've got problems? Me too! Deal with it. Stop expecting everyone else to fix things for you. We can't. I think I'm gonna go work out now. I need to get rid of some stress. Goodbye for now...

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry, Ginger. Life is too short for a-holes to make it miserable! I say you point to the dirty dishes and in a loud voice say "Aren't you going to clean up your own mess?!" And if not, pack up the kids and leave the house. Go on strike. Screw them. I'm over being anyone's doormaid.

Happy New Year!