BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures

I finally took the pics off of the camera and thought I would share them with you.

Early last week, Alexis and I baked a cake. I love how she wants to help with everything even if it takes a little longer.

She was an excellent mixer.

She was an excellent licker too.
The frosting wasn't as much fun for her, but she enjoyed the final product and was very proud.

"You aren't really gonna take a bite?"
Yes...she did.
And here she is...completely satisfied.

Justin falls asleep in the strangest places. Yesterday, while I was getting dressed, he climbed up in his chair and promptly fell asleep. It took me quite some time to find him as this chair is over in a corner and rarely used.I'm still not sure why he picked the chair. This is where he usually goes when he wants to relax.
This was the bassinet that we used for both Alexis and Justin. Once retired, we chose to put it in the playroom closet for Alexis's baby dolls. Apparently, she still likes it as this is where I find her on a weekly basis.
Sometimes the kids play together so nicely.


And sometimes....they don't. Can you guess what Alexis is saying? "THIS IS MY HORSE!"

Bella truly is like having a third child. Here she is caught with her hand in the cookie jar...so to speak.

And here are some comparison pics. The first was taken in October and the second was on the same couch a couple of days ago. What a difference 3 months makes.

And finally, here is my new do.
Okay, so I guess that is enough for now. Hope you enjoyed them.

0 comments: