BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

He ate what??

Oh my word.  How do I keep Justin from putting everything...and I mean EVERYTHING, into his mouAth?  Two days ago was quite atrocious.  The kids were playing in the playroom while Anthony, my mom, and I were cooking dinner.  Justin comes into the room crying incessantly, while wiping his mouth.  Anthony was making salsa so I thought he had reached up on the counter and got a jalepeno or something else as equally hot.  However, when I picked him up I could smell that it was something far worse...it was definitely poop!  Ewwww!  So there we were wiping his mouth, brushing his teeth, cleaning out the poor kids mouth, and trying to figure out where it came from.  At first we thought the dog must have had an accident, but we couldn't find anything.  Then, my darling daughter informs us that, "My poop fell out of my diaper and Justin ate it."  Thanks Alexis for solving the mystery.  It would have been funny if it hadn't been so totally disgusting.  I'm still completely grossed out by the thought.  The most hilarious moment though came after dinner when we were eating chocolate covered mini marshmellows.  We gave one to Justin and he threw it and ran the other way.  Guess it didn't look so tasty.  Maybe he'll be more selective about what he puts in his mouth.  At least, I hope so.

0 comments: