BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!

We have lived in our house for 15 months now and still have a dirt backyard. We put up the above ground pool this summer, with plans of what we wanted to do with the rest, but we just haven't been able to do it. Well, tomorrow the landscapers will be here bright and early to start! I can't wait. We will finally have grass and sprinklers and trees and bushes! Did I mention I am so excited? Jeff (the man who gave us the estimate) says it will only take 2 days to finish and then about 5 days for the sod to root. After that, we can start playing in the backyard! We're thinking about a swing set for Christmas for the kids too. I'm just so happy! I'll post before and after pics when it's done, but until then, I'll be patiently waiting to see how it turns out!

0 comments: