BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love watching....

my babies play with Daddy. He has been working such long hours and is so tired when he comes home that he hasn't had a lot of opportunities to spend time with the kids. Today is his first day off in about a week and watching him with them makes me smile. There is nothing cuter than my 270 lb husband and my two toddlers scrunched inside a Thomas the Train tent in the middle of the living room! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch them in there again so I can snap a picture. It's also pretty heart warming to watch Alexis and Justin wrestle. They just climb all over each other. Their new favorite thing is pretending to be dinosaurs. There is nothing more precious in life than having such a wonderful family. God has truly blessed us with so much.

0 comments: