BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My new favorite thing!

With two little ones, a husband, and a house to take care of, it is often so difficult to find time to shower, let alone exercise. However, I recently discovered the 10 Minutes Solution exercise programs and am so happy with them. I have 2 dvd's: Dance it Off and Tone it Up and Fat Blasting Latin Dance Mix and both are great. Each video has five 10-minute routines that really get your heart pumping and your muscles working. You can spread them out throughout the day or do them all at once. This has been great for me because the kids can't always be occupied for long periods of time. Additionally, both of the kids have been so interested in them, that they dance around the living room with me, giving us all some much needed activity. So far I am only focusing on two of the routines because I am so clumsy that getting the hang of the moves and choreography has been tricky. But after only a week, I'm starting to feel more comfortable with them and less out of breath when I'm done. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a solid exercise routine that I can work into my day, every day, not just sporadically.

0 comments: